The D2 Percussion Pipe Band Summer School 2018 – 23rd – 25th July – Terms and Conditions
- Whilst taking part in the Summer School students are not insured against thefts or loss of personal possessions and are strongly advised to arrange insurance cover against cancellation, loss of personal possessions and money.
- The D2 Percussion Pipe Band Summer School reserves the right to make any changes, if necessary, without previous notice.
- Students are subject to the Summer School rules at all times. They are expected to be polite and cooperative at all times and to attend all classes and arranged activities.
- All damage to property, rooms and equipment will be charged to students.
- Alcohol must not be consumed on brought into the summer school by any student at any time.
- Smoking is not permitted on the campus of Deans Community High School at any time.
- Drug taking or the suspicion of drug taking will result in the immediate dismissal from the summer school and may lead to police prosecution.
- Students who break any of the rules of the summer school may be dismissed from the school at the discretion of the head piping/ drumming instructors.
- Top class piping and drumming tuition for a 3 day intensive period.
- Supervision of students, from official published arrival time to departure time, on all activities arranged by the summer school. This includes during lunch and refreshment breaks. Parents who wish their children to take their lunch break out-with the school campus must provide the summer school with written consent for them to do so. Otherwise parents must provide a packed lunch and snacks for their children for the duration of the school.
- Stationary, music and other course materials required.
- Free entry for friends and family to attend the concert on Wednesday.