For our online lessons, we use a free online video conference program called “Skype”. Skype can be downloaded free at www.skype.com.
Ensure that you have:
- The requirements to run the Skype programme. Skype recommend for a Windows operating system that you have at least a 1GHz processor and 256 MB RAM.
- Installed the Skype programme. Free download available at www.skype.com
- A webcam, microphone and headphones connected/installed on your computer.
- Quiet space to hold your lessons
- Tested your Skype connection. Details of how to test your connection can be found here
Arrange a date and time for your lesson, preferential details of which can be entered in the “comments” space on the online booking form.
After receiving payment and details of your preferred lesson date and time, we shall contact you to confirm lesson details. Please note that all lessons are held in Greenwich Mean Time (British Summer Time).
We also ask that you consult and adhere to the D2 Percussion Terms and Conditions below.
D2 Percussion Terms and Conditions
- All online students must agree to adhere to these terms and conditions
- D2 Percussion require that payment for lessons is received in advance. D2 Percussion will not undertake any lessons of which payment is outstanding.
- Lessons must be booked no later than 48 hours in advance.
- D2 Percussion can not be held liable for any technical difficulties or service interruptions. If difficulties arise during a lesson, D2 Percussion may reschedule the lesson at the tutors discretion, however refunds are not available.
- Lessons are charged at a rate of £30 per hour, 5-10 minutes of which may be used to sort technical difficulties.
- Both parties must agree to adhere to Scots Law, with respect to this booking.
- Should a scheduled lesson need to be rearranged, notice of at least two hours before the lesson start time should be given to the tutor and D2 Percussion. Any lessons cancelled less than two hours before the lesson start time will be charged for and may not be rearranged, at the discretion of the D2 Percussion directors.