TyFry Ultimate Tenor Drum Mallets
The TyFry® Ultimate tenor drum mallet heralds a new dawn for pipe band tenor drumming. The Ultimate is the world’s lightest, most aerodynamic tenor drum mallet and features groundbreaking permaTONE™ head technology designed to produce improved response and control with less effort.The new patent-pending TyFry® Ultimate has many new key features resulting from years of research & development:
- New lighter weight, sleek fully integrated 8.25″ injection moulded shaft.
- Industry-leading engineering maintains the TyFry® vision of eliminating component failures while combining the strength and feel of traditional Malacca cane with a modern graphite metallic look.
- Cutting edge tri-density permaTONE™ head technology has reduced weight in the head making the Ultimate the most aerodynamically balanced mallet on the market.
- Patent-pending permaTONE™ improves rhythmic articulation, clarity, response and control across the full dynamic spectrum.
- New flattened butt-end for improved flourish cord retention and rotation.
- New fascia joint seamlessly integrates the head with the shaft.
- An unrivalled selection of new and familiar premium synthetic furs available in aqua, black, light blue, royal blue, emerald green, lime green, orange, hot pink, light pink, purple, red, silver, white and yellow.
- Colour-coded high quality flourish cords with removable core can be used rounded or flattened to suit the preference of the player.
|TyFry Ultimate Colour||
Aqua, Black, Emerald Green, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Lime Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, Silver, White, Yellow